- A U.S. citizen
- Current high school (or home-schooled) senior anticipating completion of a high school diploma/GED planning to pursue a degree at an accredited U.S. post-secondary institution.
- Current college student pursuing a degree at an accredited U.S. post-secondary institution.
To apply for this scholarship, submit one unique marketing idea on how you would advertise GrassRoots to residential consumers. This includes both written and visual aids for your idea. You should also include the projected cost.
The winner will be selected on the following criteria: creativity, real-world application, and uniqueness.
Please submit your essay in document format via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
All entries must be received no later than June 1, 2021.
Additional Scholarship information:
- The funds will be available for the 2021-2022 school year.
- This is a single semester scholarship. New scholarships will be available each year. You may re-apply each year.
- One (1) scholarship is available of $1,500.
- A winner will be selected by June 16, 2021. GrassRoots will notify the winner via email. In the event the winner does not respond within 72 hours of the initial contact a new winner will be selected.
- Prior to collecting the scholarship award, the winner will be required to verify their school status and other eligibility requirements.
- The funds may be used for tuition or to cover other educational expenses at an accredited university.